Showing all 3 results
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is one of the popular brand names under which Oxycodone is available. It belongs to the opioid medication class, used as a first-choice treatment for pain (moderate to severe).You can easily buy Roxicodone online or purchase the medicine from a local drug store near you.
Being a most common drug for abuse, buying or selling Roxicodone 30mg without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
What are the uses of Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is an opioid pain medication that activates the μ-opioid receptor in the brain to relieve pain.
The Roxicodone dose will vary from patient to patient according to their health condition. Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the minimum possible dose and adjust your medicine dose as and when required. Your medicine dose will depend on certain factors, such as the age and weight of the patient, health condition, and how the patient responded to the first dose of the medicine.
The typical Roxicodone dose will be:
Dosage for treating pain (moderate to severe)
In the form of immediate-release oral tablets
- For older adults (65 years and above)
Older adults’ internal organs might not work that well; therefore, doctors should be extra careful while prescribing dosage for older adults.
- For adults (age between 18 years to 64 years)
5 mg to 15 mg orally, after every four to six hours.
- For children (below 18 years)
Using Roxicodone for treating children is not recommended.
What are the side effects of Roxicodone?
Roxicodone can cause you certain side effects. You should observe your health while using Roxicodone.
Some common side effects symptoms include:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Pain in the stomach
- Nausea or vomiting
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.You can easily buy Roxicodone online without prescription by the doctor.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Slow or shallowed breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulse rate
- Mood swings or other behavioral disorders
- Seizures or convulsions
- Low cortisol level in the body resulting in weakness or tiredness, dizziness, loss of appetite
- Symptoms of high serotonin level in the body hallucinations, agitation, sweating, fever, shivering, fast heart rate, twitching, stiff muscles, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions should you take while using Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is a habit-forming and highly addictive medicine even if taken at minimal dosages. Patients having pain can easily buy Roxicodone 15mg online and use it either prescribed by the doctor or as mentioned on the prescription label. However, it is advisable to take care of the following precautions while using it:
- Taking Roxicodone is not recommended if you are allergic to it or any of its components to similar medicines.
- Your doctor will not advise you to take Roxicodone if you have asthma or other breathing disorders or blockage in the stomach or intestine or certain other health disorders or history thereof.
- Using Roxicodone might not be safe if you are going through pregnancy or lactation period. It can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the drug.
- Health authorities have not approved Roxicodone for children.
- Avoid consuming the medicine if you are or were addicted to any drug or alcohol.
- Take Roxicodone as prescribed by your doctor and tell them if you are not observing any improvement in your health condition or if it is getting worse,
- It can also interact with certain other medications; therefore, it is advisable to tell your doctor about all the medicines and therapies you are currently consuming.
- Taking Roxicodone can cause you certain fatal overdose symptoms; please talk to your doctor ASAP if you have taken Roxicodone in excess.
- You may experience certain side effects after taking Roxicodone. It is advisable to consult your doctor if these side effects are severe.
You should consult your physician to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Roxicodone. Please ask your health expert about all other necessary precautions you should take while using the medicine.