Showing the single result
Ultracet 375/325mg$349.00 – $729.00
What is Ultracet?
Ultracet is an FDA-approved medication that belongs to the opioid medication class used to treat pain and other health disorders.As a scheduled medication, health authorities have taken control of the medicine’s selling, distribution, and distribution.You can either buy Ultracet online or purchase it offline from a local pharmacy near you.Being an approved drug, buying or selling Ultracet without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
What are the uses of Ultracet?
Ultracet is an opioid pain medication primarily used to treat pain (moderate to severe) and any other conditions prescribed by the doctor. It is also an effective treatment for fibromyalgia and refractory and restless legs syndrome. Ultracet works on the brain and nervous system to relieve pain.
The Ultracet dose will vary from patient to patient according to their health condition. Your doctor will initiate your treatment with the minimum possible dose and adjust your medicine dose as and when required. Your medicine dose will depend on certain factors, such as the age and weight of the patient, health condition, and how the patient responded to the first dose of the medicine.
The typical Ultracet dose will be:
Dosage for treating
In the form of oral tablets
- For adults (18 years and above)
Two tablets after every four to six hours for five days
- For children (between 12 years to 17 years)
Doctors will determine suitable dosages for children between 12 to 17 years after a full and proper medical examination.
- For children (below 12 years)
Using Ultracet for patients younger than 12 years is not recommended.
What are the side effects of Ultracet?
Ultracet can cause you certain side effects. You should observe your health while using Ultracet.
Some common side effects symptoms include:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Pain in the stomach
- Nausea or vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual sweating
Though these common side effects don’t need much medical attention, you should consult your doctor ASAP if they bother you too much or are unbearable.
Please stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Slow heart rate
- Weak pulse
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Problem in intimacy
- Low cortisol level in the body resulting in loss of appetite, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, or vomiting
- Signs of serotonin syndrome (agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea)
- Infertility (both in men and women)
- Any other allergic reaction to the medicine
What precautions should you take while using Ultracet?
Ultracet is a habit-forming and highly addictive medicine even if taken at minimal dosages. Patients having pain can easily buy Ultracet online and use it either prescribed by the doctor or as mentioned on the prescription label. However, it is advisable to take care of the following precautions while using it:
- Please don’t take Ultracet if you are allergic to it or any of its components or similar medicines.
- Taking Ultracet is not recommended if you have certain health disorders or history-related therewith.
- Ultracet can cause you dizziness or drowsiness, and it can also impair your thinking and reactions. Therefore, you should be careful while driving, operating machinery, and performing activities that require you to be alert and attentive.
- Ultracet can interact with other medicines and increase the risk of certain side effects; therefore, it is advisable to tell your doctor about all the medications and therapies you are currently taking.
- Using Ultracet might not be safe if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the drug.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, herbal products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and other over-the-counter medications while using Ultracet.
- Please consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens.
You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits of the medicine and ask your doctor about all other necessary precautions that you should take while using Ultracet.