Introduction to Vyvanse
Vyvanse is a CNS (central nervous system) stimulant. It impacts chemicals in the nerves & brain that contribute to impulse control and hyperactivity. It is a highly prescribed drug, which is mainly used to treat ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) in adult people and children (who are almost six years old). You may buy Vyvanse online from our internet pharmacy at a discounted price.
Effects and benefits
For people who suffer from ADHD, Vyvanse might help to boost attention & reduce hyperactivity & impulsiveness. Along with ADHD, this drug can help decrease the number of BED (binge eating days). If we talk about off-label uses or benefits of this drug, it may also treat narcolepsy. You may order Vyvanse online from our pharmacy store at an affordable price.
Side effects of Vyvanse
Along with its required benefits, this drug may cause adverse reactions in those who misuse it. Get emergency clinical attention if you face any allergic reaction to this drug: problem in breathing, hives, or swelling of your tongue, face, throat, or lips. You must consult your pharmacist immediately if you face:
Symptoms of heart disease- Problems in breathing, chest pain, fluttering in your chest or pounding heartbeats, and feeling like you may pass out.
Symptoms of circulation issues- Cold feeling, pain, numbness, unwanted wounds, or changes in skin color (red, pale, or blue appearance) in your toes or fingers.
Psychosis signs- Experiencing or seeing imaginary things (hallucinations), hostility, aggression, new behavior issues, paranoia. This drug might affect growth in children. Inform your pharmacist if you donâ€™t notice any growth in your child while taking Vyvanse (at an average rate).
Common side effects of Vyvanse:
- Weight loss, dry mouth, loss of appetite
- Insomnia (sleep issues), feeling jittery, vomiting
- Rapid heartbeat, feeling irritable or anxious
- Dizziness, stomach ache, nausea, constipation, diarrhea
Rare side effects of Vyvanse:
- Chest pain or discomfort, agitation
- Difficulty with swallowing and breathing
- Irregular, fast, pounding, or racing pulse or heartbeat
This drug might impact your reactions or thinking ability. You should be cautious if you drive or operate heavy machinery that needs you to be alert. Avoid consuming grapes or grapefruit juice, or alcohol while taking Vyvanse.
These beverages might interact with this drug and cause various negative impacts on your body. If you are about to order Vyvanse online, ensure to purchase it under the supervision of an experienced pharmacist.
How to obtain a prescription?
If you want to get a valid prescription for purchasing Vyvanse online, you may visit our e-pharmacy website. We are one of the best and most authentic pharmacies in the United States.
We have a team of experienced healthcare specialists who prescribe after examining your condition.
Advice and Tips
- This drug might be addictive, so avoid overdosing. Inform your healthcare expert if you have a painful history of alcohol or drug abuse.
- You should avoid the consumption of Vyvanse if you have taken MAO inhibitors in the previous two weeks, such as rasagiline, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, methylene blue vaccine, linezolid, tranylcypromine, or selegiline.
- Avoid taking Vyvanse if you have an allergy to lisdexamfetamine or its components. Few drugs may interact with Vyvanse & cause a severe condition known as serotonin syndrome.
- Be sure your healthcare expert knows if you also use stimulants, herbal products, opioids, or drugs for mental illness, depression, migraine headaches, prevention of vomiting and nausea, severe infections, or Parkinsonâ€™s disease.
- Consult your pharmacist before making changes in when or how you take your medicines. This drug can impact an unborn child. Using this drug during pregnancy might cause low birth weight, withdrawal symptoms, premature birth, & possible adverse reactions in the newly born child.
- Inform your pharmacist if you are expecting a baby. Vyvanse might pass into breast milk & may cause undesired side effects in the nursing child. Do not breastfeed while taking Vyvanse.
Additional tips while taking Vyvanse
- You should use this drug the same as instructed by your pharmacist. Follow all the instructions and read all details carefully. Your pharmacist might occasionally change your dose according to your condition.
- Do not consume this drug in the wrong amounts, whether smaller or larger. If you want to see the positive effects of Vyvanse, take it for the required duration. Never share this drug with others, whether their symptoms are similar to yours.
- Giving away or selling Vyvanse without a legal license is against the law. Always take Vyvanse with meals or on an empty stomach (in the morning). Avoid chewing, breaking, crushing, or splitting the pill of Vyvanse; instead, you may swallow it whole.
- While taking this drug, your pharmacist will require to notice your progress at daily visits. Store this drug at room temperature, away from extreme heat, moisture, and sunlight. Throw away or destroy expired or leftover Vyvanse in a sealed bag or container.
- Ask your healthcare expert where to locate drug recovery or take-back programs.
As we have discussed earlier, Vyvanse is an effective medication for treating ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) in both adults & children. It has been approved by the FDA and is available in both capsule and chewable form. It helps to improve attention, reduce hyperactivity and impulsivity, and improve overall functioning. You may visit our e-pharmacy website to save up to 10% on your purchase. Here you may order Vyvanse online and get your order delivered to your doorstep without paying any shipping fees.